FAQ | Standard Flange Gaskets

What is a Full Face Gasket?

A full face gasket covers the entire flange face and includes bolt holes, typically used in flat faced flanges. A gasket for a raised face flange is typically a RING gasket. See also: How is a gasket selection affected by the flange type?

  1. Phelps Full Face Gaskets
  2. Phelps Ring Face Gaskets


More FAQ's about Standard Flange Gaskets

What problems can be caused by Pressure Spikes?
Back to Top